*For School Loop purposes, you can skip a, b & c and proceed to Export.
- Select the photos you want in your slideshow from iPhoto.
- Choose File > Export.
- Click the Web Page button at the top of the Export Photos dialog.
- In the Web Page pane, change the desired options:
- Page: Type a title for your webpage and specify the number of columns and rows per page. To select a template, choose one from the pop-up menu. To add a background color or change the text color, click the appropriate button and select a color from the Colors pane.
- Thumbnail: Specify the maximum dimensions in pixels for your photo thumbnails. Click the “Show title” or “Show comment” checkbox if you want the titles or descriptions of your photos to appear.
- Image: Specify the maximum dimensions in pixels for your photos. Select the “Show title” or “Show comment” checkboxes if you want the photo titles or descriptions to appear on your webpage. Select the “Show metadata” checkbox to show other information about your photos. Select the “Include location” checkbox to export location information with your photos.
- Click Export.
- Choose where you want to save your webpage, and then click OK.