2017 Summer Quest in District 59
February 27, 2017
CCSD59 is providing a variety of summer program options for 2017, building on the successes of summer programming in 2016 that featured expanded choice offerings. This year, the four week summer program will begin on Monday, June 19 and run through Friday, July 14 (no school on July 3 or July 4). Sessions will be held Monday through Friday in 2017 and will be morning sessions.
REGISTration for 2017 summer quest is now closed for elementary and junior high sites as well as instrumental music camp.
Additional Summer Programs Offered
Extended School Year (ESY)
- By invitation only
- For students whose IEP includes Extended School Year
- Others by invitation
- Fee information (if applicable) will be included in registration form
Locations and Times
Elementary Programming – 8:50am – 12:20pm
- Forest View Elementary – Summer Quest for students in grades K-4 from Juliette Low, Forest View, and John Jay
- Robert Frost Elementary – Summer Quest for students in grades K-4 from Robert Frost, Devonshire, and Brentwood
- Rupley Elementary – Summer Quest for students in grades K-4 from Rupley, Byrd, Clearmont, and Salt Creek AND Extended School Year for K-5
Junior High Programming – 8:00 – 11:30am
- Grove Junior High School – All programs for grades 5-7, including Summer Quest and Instrumental Music Camp, will be held at Grove Jr. High.